Style Inspo: Selena Gomez

9:00:00 AM


Today's Style Inspo focuses on Selena Gomez. I don't think she used to be quite this stylish when she was younger, but recently her outfits have been looking on-point! She does often times wear just a t-shirt and pants, but whenever she puts some effort into her look, she comes out looking amazing. She also sports a lot of monochrome outfits so I love whenever she wears something colorful to change it up. From the image above, you can tell Selena likes her reds when it comes to color and I think red suits her perfectly.

She has stepped up her red carpet looks as well, although I didn't include any here today. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of looks she's going to wear at future award shows and of course her out-and-about outfits.

Thanks for reading!

xx K

You Might Also Like

0 comments