Favorite OOTW

10:22:00 AM

I always see pictures of celebrities and their amazing outfits when they're just out and about doing normal (or not so normal) things, so I decided to do a post on some of my favorite looks I've seen this week. This week, I found these give ladies to have some of the best outfits!

(Pictured from left to right: Kaia Gerber, Rita Ora, Kendall Jenner, Hailey Baldwin, and Chrissy Teigen)

I love all of these outfits, hence why they are featured in this post, but I really love Kendall's outfit here. It's so edgy and although she's showing a lot of skin, it doesn't look too sexy. Wearing lingerie or something as delicate as lingerie as part of your outfit, like Kendall with her top, is something that's been popping up a lot recently. It gives you an excuse to wear them outside of your bedroom as well, which is always nice. 

Thanks for reading! 

xx K

You Might Also Like

0 comments