Music Monday: 7/18

6:30:00 AM

     I'm going to dedicate Mondays (even though this time I'm one day late oops) to posting about music since it's one of favorite things. I'm probably not going to do this every week because I don't listen to new music that often and sometimes I only listen to a limited amount.
     Today, I'll be talking about albums I've been loving that have been released fairly recently. I listen to a lot of genres so this list includes albums from several genres.



1. Blink 182 - California
    Favorite songs: "She's Out of her Mind," "Sober," "King of the Weekend," "San Diego"
2. Cash Cash - bBlood, Sweat & 3 Years 
    Favorite songs: "Devil," "The Gun," "Millionaire"
3. Gwen Stefani - This Is What The Truth Feels Like
    Favorite songs: "Misery," "Make Me Like You," "Asking 4 It,"
4. State Champs - Around the World and Back
    Favorite songs: I literally love all the songs on this album, no joke.
5. Kanye West - The Life of Pablo
    Favorite songs: "Famous," "No More Parties in LA," "~ Pt. 2"
6. Fifth Harmony - 7/27
    Favorite songs: "Work From Home," "The Life," "All In My Head," "Not That Kinda Girl"
7. Flume - Skin
    Favorite songs: "Never Be Like You," "Numb & Getting Colder," "Say It,"
8. Beyonce - Lemonade 
    Favorite songs: "Sorry," "6 Inch," "Formation,"
9. Kygo - Cloud Nine
    Favorite songs: "Raging," "Happy Birthday," "Oasis," "Stay"


Let me know what you've been listening to!
xx K



**By the way, I'm headed to Japan today for a couple of days so I'm not sure if I can get a blog post up, but I'll definitely do a post about my trip!

You Might Also Like

0 comments