Style Inspo: Kendall Jenner

10:20:00 AM

     These kinds of posts, where I focus on a celebrity's style, were very popular on my last blog so I thought I'd bring it back! Today's post features Kendall Jenner.

   
     As many of you probably know, Kendall is a reality tv star and a model. I've always thought she was stylish but recently, her outfits have been on point. She probably has her stylist to thank for that! Anyways, Kendall's style is effortless yet edgy. I love how she incorporates simple elements to her outfits with more of the 'out there' pieces. I never really see her in heels either unless it's at an event, she's always rocking some boots or some sort of flat shoes, even sneakers. I think it's safe to say she's the best dressed Kardashian/Jenner... I mean she is a model after all.

 What do you think of her style? 
xx K

You Might Also Like

0 comments