New York Fashion Week 2016: Favorite Collections

9:29:00 AM

New York Fashion Week just ended and I saw some incredible designs on the catwalk. There were many amazing works of art, but I found these designers to have some of the best in my opinion: Rodarte, Jonathan Simkhai, and Zimmermann.


These three designers had similar collections in that the colors were mostly white and cream. I love how delicate and whimsical these pieces are. I especially love Rodarte's collection because what girl doesn't love a little bit of sparkle? The models' charming hair accessories were a great touch and it gave the looks even more of a whimsical vibe. Obviously there were many more collections that debuted during NYFW, but these were my absolute favorites!

Thanks for reading!

xx K

You Might Also Like

0 comments