Beauty Buzz: World's Most Beautiful Lipstick

9:11:00 AM

I often come across some beauty products that are causing a lot of hype on the internet. I had to do a post on this particular product because I think it's one of most prettiest things I have ever seen.


These lipsticks are from a brand called Kailijumei. The top image is from their Summer Simplicity Set and the bottom ones come individually. I've seen some reviews regarding these lipsticks and a lot of people were saying how they were disappointed that the colors don't coincide with the name of the lipstick. However, if you read their website carefully, it says that these lipsticks are all pink shades and the name of the lipstick refers to the color of the flower inside. Also, it's important to note that these lipsticks are more like a stain rather than a lipstick. I think if you ever want to buy these, you should just get one of them because they all pretty much have the same color. 

Regard of whether you'd buy one or not, you have to admit that these lipsticks are unique and beautiful. It's amazing how they came up with such an innovative product and I'm impressed with the concept of these lipsticks. From what I have heard, they also put some effort into the packaging as well. 

What do you think of these lipsticks?

xx K

You Might Also Like

0 comments