Starting Fresh! (Re-Launch)

8:45:00 PM



     Yup, that's right. If you've been on this blog, you've probably noticed that things haven't been posted here at all. Well that's about to change! Ever since I moved my blog over, I haven't found the right time to start. But now I think the time is right and I want to start putting some content here on this blog. So beginning June 30, you'll start seeing some content here.

     I'm still not sure how often I'm going to post, but I'm more about quality over quantity anyway. If you have any suggestions in regards to what I should talk about on here, let me know!

     Also, if you are a business that has e-mailed me about working together, I haven't checked my e-mails at all, so please kindly re-send them. I apologize for the inconvenience!



See you soon!
- K

You Might Also Like

0 comments